Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Red Chantel










Jeans: Forever 21 - Top: Target (similar here and here) - Sweater: The Loft (similar here and here) - Purse: Sole Society - Bracelet: Henri Bendel on SALE - Shoes: Seychelles - Shades: Ray Ban

This red Chantel bag from Sole Society just arrived on my doorstep this week and I'm really glad to add another bag to my wardrobe. I have two on rotation, so it's nice to have another option. I'm also ecstatic to say that I got it for just over $8.00, tax included and free shipping. It was on sale and then I had a credit from a price adjustment. I think within the past year I've become the queen of the price adjustment, but who likes to buy something and then see it go on sale? No One!

This Loft sweater is amazing too! I've been browsing their website lately and am really digging their styles and quality. There was a one-day 50% off in-store sale last week, so I picked up a couple of items. This sweater is so warm and just oversized enough for me without swimming in it. However, I couldn't find it online so I linked some similar styles. I can finally shop at more than one store for work clothes.
These are the sleek chelsea boots I talked about and bought a couple weeks ago. Seychelles' Solitude bootie has a rather pointy toe so they fit a bit different than any boot I've worn before. I was skeptical when I first put them on, but they fit perfect and are very comfortable. The leather is so soft and are worth every penny.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment