Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas 2013

After all the running around and traveling this holiday season, I have finally gotten some time to sit down and blog. It's fun to travel, but I think at some point you need a break from the break. It gets tiring and monotonous after a while. Especially with delayed and connecting flights. 
My parents' Christmas tree.
Cousins on my mom's side.
My Godmother, Aunt Alice.
My Dad and Blake with their new clubs.

I take quite a bit of pride in my gift giving and this year I got my parents something awesome for their birthdays. Both of them have January birthdays, so I gave them their presents early because I won't be in town. Mike, Blake, and I got them George Stait's Farewell Tour tickets! We are jealous, but it will be a great night and show for them. They will also get to see Vince Gill.
One of my favorite gifts from my parents, a new, black leather Michael Kors purse. I absolutely love the purses where the flap over the top is the zipper to the main part of the bag. Kate Spade put one out a while ago, but they don't make it anymore. This bag has become a part of my daily attire. It was great for traveling too. It has a lot of pockets and compartments for every need I have.

And hallelujah for a new iPhone 5s! I've had my iPhone for 2 & 1/2 years and it was internally breaking down. If you know me, that long of a time period to have the same phone is pretty rare. One feature that I'm really loving on the new iPhone is the fingerprint ID. You don't need to enter your Apple ID password in or your passcode anymore. Place your fingerprint on the home button and you're in!
My mom and I. And as you can tell, my black faux fur vest has been a staple in my wardrobe for the holidays. I love the richness of the black, paired with the gold hardware.
Cousins on the Montella's side with our grandparents.
My Aunt Debbie got everyone a scratch-off lottery ticket this year and my cousin Jordan won $200.00!! Merry Christmas to him! 

That sums my Christmas back in Chicagoland with my family. I hope everyone had a safe and great holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment