Thursday, April 30, 2015

Queen B

No, I'm not talking about BeyoncĂ©. Before Emily Thorne plotted Revenge, there was another queen of scheme... Blair Waldorf. She was my favorite character on Gossip Girl and I continue to swoon over her style and way with words. Classic, yet feminine and always polished...always designer.
 
I think Daniel Humphrey said it best, Blair is a dictator of taste. Impeccable and expensive, usually. I believe that I have some of B's bossy and stubborn ways. Whatever she thinks, she says. You want her opinion? She will give it to you and most times you don't even have to ask. ;)
 
Here are some of my absolute favorite B. Waldorf looks:



One of B's rare appearances in pants. I love it!
via
via
 via

via
Blair is driven and completes everything to perfection. She isn't afraid to do anything in her power to get what she wants. And if its not in her power, its probably something Chuck Bass can pull off. She once said, "Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen." One of Blair's many fabulous qualities is her undying love for Chuck. But, we will get to him tomorrow. 
 
Blair is Serena's best friend and they are quite literally the definition. No matter how much they fight or have their differences, they always have each other's backs.
 
And remember ladies, "have a little faith and if that doesn't work - have a lot of mimosas." -B
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment