Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Empire State of Mind

via
 
The best television shows usually have the perfect and best music. Like most of my other favorite shows, Gossip Girl was presented like a magazine. Popular fashion and entertainment trends intertwined through the storyline. 
 
via
Music has always been a great love of mine and the element can make or break a moment. Please enjoy the soundtrack I've put together on Spotify and hopefully, it will take you back to some of the scenes from the show. Unfortunately, Spotify has removed the ability to embed playlists and songs so you will have to click here to listen if the work-around HTML code I've put together won't work on your computer. I have also linked two of my favorite scenes that were perfectly executed with a little help of a song.

 
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY WATCHED OR PLAN TO WATCH GG IN THE FUTURE
 
And of course, they are obviously Chair scenes!
 






I hope you enjoyed. NYC is getting so close, I can taste it. One week from today! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment