Friday, May 1, 2015

I'm Chuck Bass...

The other three words every girl wants to hear... "I'm Chuck Bass." 
At first, I didn't know whether to love or hate Charles Bartholomew Bass, but he won me over quickly. He is the lady's man, the master schemer, and overly flamboyant in style, Mr. Bass. 

via

There's just something about him... Maybe it's his billions of dollars or the way he captured our hearts with his undying love for Queen B, Blair Waldorf. Their love kind of reminds me of a Taylor Swift song. All consuming love, that no matter "where they are or what they do, it will always pulls them in." They are perfect for eachother in every messy, dysfunctional way. 


I love his ability to push the envelope with his wardrobe. The bright colors and bold prints show that he cares about his appearance, but is confident enough to create his own trends. Chuck Bass is a leader and paves his own way in fashion and in the corporate world through Bass Industries.
 
 
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SHOW.

I rooted for Chair (Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck) every step of the way. Although unconventional, their wedding was magical at the Bethesda Fountain in Central Park. Nothing like your closest friends and family putting together a wedding so you are protected by marriage in case of a criminal investigation.

via

Thanks for following my very own Gossip Girl week. NYC is calling my name, but for now I'll enjoy the weekend packing and preparing to site-see, shop, and indulge in the Big Apple. ;)
So, I will leave you with this...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment