Tuesday, November 3, 2015

H

Putting together a costume for Halloween is one of my favorite things to do. Whoever or whatever I plan to dress up as, I like to do it right. Much like how I like to do most things, go big or go home. This Halloween I tossed a couple ideas back and forth, which I won't reveal since I might use them in the future. But, just last week I landed upon Mr. Styles. Harry Styles, that is. He's 1/4 of One Direction and I find him absolutely intriguing. I pretty much wear a lot of what he wears anyway, I just needed a noisy shirt, tattoos, and brown hair. 
Sally Beauty supply had a temporary spray for $4.99, so I had the brown hair down. I was really able to get some body using Bumble and Bumble's styling lotion. This is a product I use daily, but I used a little bit more than usual to get luscious locks like Mr. Styles. I've read that One Direction's stylist, Lou uses it on the guys hair too. Double points for authenticity! The shirt is actually from a set of pajamas at Forever 21. lol. Perfect for Harry though. He loves himself a good polka dot print. And finally, the tattoos. Harry has quite a few, over 40 actually so they were a must. You can't be H without his tattoos. Luckily, popstartats.com came through for me on this one. They were super easy to apply and their customer service was awesome!




I researched where each tattoo went, so you will find that my placement is pretty spot on! As I said before, you gotta do these things the right way!


Allow me to introduce you to, Mr. Styles.



Here is a better view of the tattoos.

Anyway, I thought I would share how I put together my Harryween costume this year. See what I did there? Until next time, you know because me and the band are taking a break starting in March! ;)

All the love. H
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment