Thursday, January 22, 2015

Floral Kimono-Styled







Sweater: H&M (similar here and here) - Jeans: Express - Shoes: Vince Camuto (similar here and here) - Scarf: Express (similar here, here, and here) - Bracelet: Henri Bendel - Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here)
Another simple day to night outfit. I have these Vince Camuto booties in a similar style in black leather, but I got this pair in grey suede and love them. Both are super comfortable and versatile. I wore the black ones so much last year that I need to get them repaired. They went through a beating with how much I wore them. Speaking of Vince Camuto, he passed away this week. RIP. 
Raleigh has been in the 50s lately and I've been able to head out in a heavy sweater or light jacket. This is another way to keep warm with an oversized scarf. Wearing it as a kimono makes the scarf more of a statement than an accessory.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment