Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Georgetown Cupcake

On Sunday, Mike was nice enough to walk all the way to Georgetown so I could finally go to Georgetown Cupcake. If you don't know, the owners have a show on TLC called DC Cupcakes. I remember my Aunt Alice telling me about it and ordering Erin some of their cupcakes. They were delicious! Such unbelievable original flavors and other creative cakes baked to perfection. 
 Mike being such a great sport, waited in line (red shirt in the back) for me while I took pictures.
I was definitely surprised how small the shop actually is. It explains the line! I suppose that is a great marketing tactic. If there is a line, its for a reason... because their product is damn delicious, on top of appetizing to the eye.
Red Velvet is always my go-to. 
Red Velvet, Strawberry (unbelievable), Vanilla Birthday, Milk Chocolate Birthday, Caramel Apple (Sept. Special), Cinnamon Coffee Crumb (Sept. Special), and Peanut Butter Fudge (very rich).
The October cupcakes on special look amazing too.
Georgetown is literally a shopping dream come true. I wish I could've had a whole day there, but I didn't want to make Mike bored all day long. So, I just stuck to the cupcakes. haha.

That wraps up our weekend. DC was never a place that was on the top of my travel list, but I'm so glad that we went. If you are looking for a great mini vacation, Washington, DC and Georgetown are great places to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment