Monday, June 30, 2014

Carolina Beach

Normally when I head to the (east) coast, I go to Wrightsville Beach. This past weekend I decided to branch out to Carolina Beach, NC. I also hit some of my favorites spots in Downtown Wilmington, NC too. 


There was a little overcast and tad bit of showers, but still beautiful. 

Carolina Beach actually let's you drive 4-wheel drive vehicles and camp onthe beach.


Then when the rain started, I headed to DT Wilmington for some seafood! 


Bloodies at Elijah's


Leg & Tail platter at Dock a Street Oyster Bar. This place is one of my favorites. 

I'm glad I was able to make the quick day trip in between moving. I am still unpacking, but was able to get in a dip the other day.



Can we start the weekend over?

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Mark and I are dying to take his Jeep on Carolina Beach! xx

    ReplyDelete