Monday, July 15, 2013

Rain is a Good Thing

If you don't already know,  North Carolina has gotten buckets and buckets of rain this past month. I can't remember the last day it hasn't rained. At one point, one of the major highways was submerged in water. This weekend I went to the Luke Bryan, Thompson Square, and Florida Georgia Line concert at Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, in Raleigh. After all of our Country Thunder adventures in the rain, Luke was right when he said, "Rain is a Good Thing." Although I can't make it to Thunder this year, I had a little dose of mud and rain on Saturday. Unlike First Midwest Amphitheater (Tinley Park, IL), you can tailgate in Raleigh... and no charge for parking!

 Got to wear my new Chloe + Isabel Necklace. 


This is about as close as I'll get to drinking actual moonshine. Not for me. And that other little fact that its illegal... Luke Bryan brought up a mason jar full for his crew to drink on stage. Welcome to the Dirt Road Diaries Tour!

 Florida Georgia Line. So good.
 Luke Bryan!
 Rain is a good thing!

Great concert and great night. The rain actually held off for the entire show, which was nice since I was not under the pavilion. I definitely understand why this show was sold out in 20 seconds. So much fun. I got Keith Urban tickets that are even closer to the stage, so I'm very excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment