Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dexter


Have you ever thought about what a serial killer's thought process is? I've always wondered what is going on up there and why they make the choices they do. I guess that explains why I'm a crime show junkie too. 

Anyway, I started watching Dexter back at the beginning of August and finished the series (all eight seasons!) in about two weeks. Yes, I do have a job. lol. I know its an older show, but a lot of people don't have Showtime to view. Its not on regular cable.

The series is a story about a boy who learned how to deal with his urges to kill. A system, a code of "ethics", if you will. As a grown up, he is a Blood Splatter Analyst (fitting) for Miami Metro Homicide... Side job: Serial Killer of Rapists, Murderers, and Wrong-doers. Its hard not to like him because of who his "clientele" is.

Each season has a new, mysterious fellow-killer that Dexter hunts, all while Dexter and the viewers learn more about him and his past. I suggest if you like dramas and crime shows to watch. I wasn't thrilled about how it all ended, but you be the judge!


No comments:

Post a Comment