Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Carolina Blue

This weekend was my first experience at a University of North Carolina Tarheels football game. Believe me, I walked into this knowing that they are awful. However, some very special little girls were in town and I was invited to go with them! I've wanted to tailgate for a while now, but have yet to follow through for one reason or another.
BTW. For it being homecoming, I was very disappointed in the half-time performance. No formations, no great tunes, nothing. They announced that one of their songs was from the "Snakes on a Plane" soundtrack... Are you serious? Out of all the themes and songs to choose from, you landed upon this one?
She is such a character!
Handstands on campus!
^ Some of the Minooka Wrestling Family.

Great extended weekend. If you couldn't tell by my lack of a post yesterday, I definitely "Sunday-Funday'd."

1 comment: