Monday, March 9, 2015

Who We Are


Autobiographies let you in to the thoughts and ideologies of people that you wouldn't have known about otherwise. It's one thing for a journalist to write about someone else's life and legacy, but it's another to hear from the subjects themselves since they experienced their own life first hand. I spoke about my fandom of One Direction before, so of course when I learned they had a book, I had to read Who We Are. 

The picture of their childhood and on tour was cool and interesting to read. I enjoyed how each band member depicted their experience of One Direction's rise to fame. Each guy had their own influences and road to The X Factor and it was nice to hear how each of them dealt with those transitions. 

Who We Are is a tell-all story of Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam from their start through the premiere of their movie entitled, This Is Us. Which I also own, by the way. I can't help it. They are just so addicting with positive energy flowing through their every bone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment